By registering on Street-Racerz you agree to all rules, terms, and conditions stated in this Terms of Service.
If you do not read them, it is not our fault if you violate them.
If you are banned due to a violation of any of these rules, no refund of donations will be given.
If you choose to donate towards Street-Racerz you agree that this donation would be given with the knowledge that you might not get anything back in exchange. In most cases we rewards our donators for helping with the cost to run the service we provide.Overview of the Rules:
* Scamming people is not allowed. All types of scams are prohibited.
* Bots and Scripts are prohibited. If you are caught using a bot or script, the staff of Street-Racerz hold the right to ban your account.
* Multiple accounts, otherwise known as dupes, are not allowed.
* Selling in game material for real currency is prohibited.
* Hacking other players accounts or threatening to hack other players accounts is prohibited.
* Shared computers/IPs: If you have someone playing from your computer or IP address, that is at your OWN RISK. Any unauthorized or suspicious interaction between accounts who currently or have at any point in the past shared an IP address will be banned. This includes logging into the game through a shared proxy or an anonymizer service, and any other activity or mechanism that might cause you to connect to Street-Racerz from the same IP address as somebody else.
* No using another player’s account. This includes looking after another players account.
* No "hacker talk", talking in "leet speak" or the talk of illegal activities.
* If you find a bug, you must report it to an admin! Abuse of bugs is prohibited and a would result in an instant ban with-out warning.
* No impersonation of the admins/staff or other players.
* Spamming of any kind will not be tolerated.
* Racism will not be tolerated. This is an international game with players from all around the world.
* Mailing with the intent of insulting other players is prohibited.
* No swearing in chat. Bypassing the chat filters will result in an IP-ban from chat. Any further violation of this rule will result in a username ban from chat.
* We understand that sometimes tempers flare during this game, but please refrain from making personal attacks.
* Do not advertise or post links to other games in chat, mail or the forum.
* Introduce into the game any content that may be illegal in the sense of the TOS.
* Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Street-Racerz.
* Upload, post, email or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships.
* Upload, post, email or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
* Upload, post, email or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials.
* Upload, post, email or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, telecommunications equipment or any other part of the the game and its associated hardware or software.
* Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the game are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other players ability to engage in real time exchanges.
* Interfere with or disrupt the game or servers or networks connected to the game, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the game.
If you are found to be in violation of the TOS, your account will be frozen. If you are a donator, and you violate the TOS, your account will still be frozen and you will not receive a refund for any purchased credits.
If you receive money/items from someone who is deemed a cheater, without paying for them, we will assume you are also cheating. If anyone sends you something for no reason, please send it back or risk possible banning. Street-Racerz may not be able to replenish lost money/items. We will be aggressively pursing cheaters in this game. We retain the right to deny the service to any player at any time.
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials "content", whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that YOU, and not Street-Racerz, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via Street-Racerz. You understand that by playing Street-Racerz, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
Without limiting the foregoing, Street-Racerz shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by Street-Racerz or submitted to Street-Racerz by players, including without limitation information in the Street-Racerz forums, and in all other parts of the Game.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that Street-Racerz may access, preserve, and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith believe that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
(a) comply with legal process;
(b) enforce the TOS;
(c)respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties;
(d) respond to your requests for assistance;
(e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Street-Racerz, its users and the public.